May 17


May 17

Today was rather interesting. Since I did Polar swim, I got back to campus a little before 7. I finished breakfast, and then got to work at around 7:30. Noah got to the dining hall at our typical time of 9:00. We took a break for assembly, and then we got back to working on our project. After lunch,we went to Noah’s dorm room. I was so tired that I fell asleep, and didn’t wake up for four hours. Luckily, I still got enough hours in because of my early session. In fact, I finished up my fifty hour requirement. Of course, Noah and I aren’t done. We need to finish putting together our presentations, but most of the hard work is done. The video script is pretty much done, and we’ve made good progress on the Proctor Record book. Additionally, it looks like we’ve landed an interview with Ashrita Furman after all. In case you don’t know, Furman holds more records than anyone else in the world, so this is huge.

Quote of the day: “When th3 going gets tough, the the tough take a nap.” —Tom Hodgkinson

Daily hours: 4
Total hours: 53

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nelson May 6

Weekly Post 3

May 2