May 8

May 8

10:00

Today I woke up late and felt pretty badly, but I got some good work done afterward, and did some extra while my partner went to lunch to make up for my tardiness. We spent our time meeting with Lindsey Allenby and working on the record book. Lindsey’s expertise, unfortunately, is not in the program we were planning on using, Adobe Indesign. What is also unfortunate is my lack of ability to understand technology. Noah and I found the most dumbed down tutorial video for Adobe Indesign we could find, but it was a totally new language to us. We eventually decided to try to make our book through the “Pages” program. If were doing a book solely for the project, we would make it on shutterfly, but we want it to be something students can add or replace record once they are beaten, so the book will be comprised of three-hole punched pages.

    Tomorrow is a big day, and we I’m really excited to inform my blog readers about tomorrows project.

Quote of the day: “Legacy. What is a Legacy? It's planting seeds in a garden you never get to see” (Lin Manuel-Miranda).

Daily Hours: 4
Total hours: 28


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nelson May 6

Weekly Post 3

May 2